Thursday, July 14, 2011

Why did Walgreens discontinue the deerfield farms sunflower seeds?I can't eat the new ones.Bring back DF seeds?

There is no way the walgreens brand sunflower seeds are the same.I'm a very discriminate seed eater,have tried many brands over the years.Deerfield farms were the best.I sent my daughter into Walgreens to purchase some.She was told that walgreens brand were the same in a different package.That is definitely untrue.They are way too salty,not as roasted,not as large,virtually unedible.I wouldn't pay 50 cents for them,much less $1.99.If I can't get deerfield farms,I'll be forced to go back to David & son's brand.Walgreen will lose alot of my business in other ways as a resultcause many times I would go in for sunflower seeds & spend $50 or more on other things.Now if I have to go elsewhere for sunflower seeds,I'll make my other purchases elsewhere as well.Walgreens has made a huge mistake as I personally know others who preferred deerfield farms.

No comments:

Post a Comment