Saturday, July 16, 2011

Are my habits leading to Anorexia?

I know you really don't want to hear this, but i've been dealing with anorexia for about a year now. And yes, it sucks. i'd have to be dumb to think i was fat. I mean im 90 pounds, 5'4" and 17 years old. But, whenever i look in the mirror i see myself as being fat, and i feel fat whenever i eat. But i've gotten through it lately. I eat light foods in small amounts throughout the day, this way you don't feel full, and you aren't totally stopping either. This is what i had to do to become healthier again. But, please don't lean towards anorexia. People that struggle with anorexia never truly get over the disease. It's truly terrible and you will feel as if there's no way out. If you really want to lose weight and actually feel good about yourself..then hit up the gym! Working out makes you feel good about your body rather than just starving yourself. I know im not one to talk, but if i could go back and change my anorexia, i would.

No comments:

Post a Comment