Tuesday, July 19, 2011

HELP!!opinion on poem pretty please:)?

i feel the cool breeze against my face as I gaze into the glowing sunset. It’s just me and the beach today. No one else. Just me. And the water breaking against the salty rocks. The warm sand melts my worries and the sound of the calming ocean washes away my fears. I lay on my back and stretch out from my toes to my fingers. My whole body relaxed. As I lay there, on the sand, feeling the sun, and feeling the peace inside my soul, everything is cleared from my mind. Everything. And not a thing can interrupt my peace. Feeling like I have just been born, with not a sin on my soul, not a germ on my body, or even a worry in my mind, I am, for once in my life, free. At Last. Everyone else is running. Everyone else is worrying…. but me? No. im free.

No comments:

Post a Comment