Saturday, July 16, 2011

Is he fallin in love with me or what?

I'm 20...he's 35...we've been flirting off and on for about a month now. We were messaging each other on facebook and I told him, "Have a good night dear!" and he replied with a "Have a good night sweetie pie sugar drops!" I kind of poked fun at him for calling me that. Told him to sleep well once more and then he replies with this: "it was just off the top of my head... and as i was typing i don't even know why i guess we are good friends of course but it caught me off guard i bout said gnite i love you lol without thinking about it then i didn't but gnite to you 2 dear :)" So we haven't even really went on a date yet...but we lived right next door to each other for almost 2 years. We haven't seen each other in more than a year.....and now we've talking again for about a month or so. What does this mean?

No comments:

Post a Comment