Saturday, July 16, 2011

Anyone interested in playing black ops hctd on 360 with a pro?

jk bout being a pro but i consider my self decent, im 15th prestige and i currently have a 3.54 win ratio and 2.14 kdr, 2.23 hctd all-time and my score per min. is like 195.30.. i have pleanty of friends that are great or good in this game but im always looking for more to play with. I strive to get better in cod by playing with and against the best, sometimes i even make alternate accounts and join my friends matches to battle against them when they have a full squad of killers.. When i first converted from halo to cod I sucked, 1.10 kd in WAW, but i stepped my game up a lil in MW2 1.43 kd..Now im quiet confident with my stats in blackops part of my improvement has to do with adding more and more solid friends.. Im looking for people to play HCTD with that are good or have the potential to be good like i do, i think good is someone who at least has a 2.50 kd and 200 score per min. please don't answer if your kdr is less than 1.80 or you dashboard to keep your kdr/rank up.. no racist either.. thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment