Thursday, July 14, 2011

Dream Interpretation of being lifted up in the air?

My dream was about attending an educational conference and I was in the mix of a lot of educators. An older woman approached me and identified herself as an educator, I did not say much to her. I saw the older woman outside again climbing wooden bleachers; she was going up very high and I was following her, and at one point I became scared. I held on the rails of the wooden bleachers and went back down. As I held on to the rails of the wooden bleachers, a man flying in the air grabbed my hand and I began to fly as well. While up in the air he kissed me, and my skirt lifted up in the air exposing my blue under garment. As I landed on the floor of a stadium, I walked towards an exit and this guy kept throwing ping pong balls at me and I threw the balls back and played ping pong for a short moment and I got out of there. While walking out of the stadium another guy grabbed my hand and said my new last name is Bayzon.

No comments:

Post a Comment