Thursday, July 14, 2011

Is sending nude pics to a guy through Facebook something that will eventually catch up to me?

Okay, this guy and I have known one another for a bout a year and a few months now. He lives so far away from me, but we met through is sister who is a close friend of mine. I've never seen him in person, but God knows that if I did we would be perfect. He has a more mature mind than me, I'm very childish but he says he loves that about me, it keeps him from taking life so seriously sometimes. He loves talking to me other than when we're cyber loving and getting off to one another. He makes me laugh and feel good and special and I do the same. I call him my King and he calls me his Queen. I just really want to know if anything we write to one another or the pics we send one another can and will some day be seen by other people. I don't show my face at all, neither does he, just in case. It's just our bodies. So, is this something that will eventually catch up to me? I mean, I love the dude.

No comments:

Post a Comment