Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Thinking bout going back to school borrowing $$ and using it to pay for college and to open a small business?

i already have a good paying career, however i dont want to grow old and not pursue my 2nd passion in life, which is baking. I'm thinking bout going back to school for an associates on culinary...and borrow some $$ with students loans pay my school and open a small business...i've made research and i actually wouldnt have any competition close by in this particular town...It be a CAKE SHOP ...my friends say its too risky, to continue getting customers at home, and then later on open a cake shop, however i think if more people knew i exsisted they would surely come to my cake shop since there isnt one close by..........what do you think should i take a risk and borrown money from student loans and attend culinary classes at the same time? or should i just listen to my friends and mom and wait....

No comments:

Post a Comment