Monday, July 11, 2011

Does she still love me? How can i get her back?

So me and my ex gf have been together for a year and 3 months and she broke up with me a week ago.We met on the internet, we have never met she and she lives in Canada. We talk on the phone all the time, text and Skype. Anyways its now June 30 th and on June 19th is the last time i heard her voice we were telling each other how much we love each other then we got in a huge fight over something so small then we hang up and we didn't talk for 2 days. Then i call her but she ignores me. Then that night she tells me she is seriously is done with me this time ( we broke up and made up allot) She tells me its because of the long distance and she feels we will never meet, shes tired of all the fighting bout lil stupid things and she cant take it no more. And made it clear she fell outta love with me. I had a feeling that she was really serious this time. I begged and begged but she doesnt budge. She took her long distance plan off (not sure if she telling the truth) Four days have passed and at that point i was going crazy missing her like crazy. So i thought writing her a email explaining how much she met to me and taking the blame for everything and how much i love her would help me get over it and find some type of closure but it didnt it made it worse when she responded. It seemed like she was happy to get the email and said she still wants to be friends and meet me but we have to move on. I lost it again and wrote her back tellin her i miss her so much. We went on for awhile with this, email after email. Then we stop, then today outta know where she tells me shes going to unfollow me from twitter and delete me off her facebook so she can get over things. Mind you she never gets on facebook and i never get on twitter. So if she doesnt care for me anymore and and been outta of love with me for awhile now ( so shes says) then what is she trying to get over? She respnds everytime i contact her, keeps telling me she still wants to be friends and she keeps tellin me how hard this is. So does she really still love me? And how can i get her back? I really love and miss her so much. I know if we lived around the corner from each other i will have her back quickly. :"(

No comments:

Post a Comment